Although carbon monoxide is an ever present danger in all homes with gas heating, there aren’t a lot of people who are qualified to determine when a system is operating properly and safely.
Our training and diagnostics go well beyond the usual visual inspection of a heat exchanger. We’re Certified Carbon Monoxide Specialists and as such, we’re the leading authority in this area.
A tiny crack in your heat exchanger can expand at any time to cause real damage. A commercial CO Detector may not give you enough warning. Don’t be lulled into a false sense of security – have your home inspected by the experts.