Installing New Heaters in Dallas Since 1974
When Your Heater Breaks Down, Appliance & Air Care Experts is Here for You
Unfortunately, your heater won’t last forever. Eventually, it will break down and need to be replaced. Often, this happens at the worst possible time—the middle of the night or the coldest day of the year. Fortunately, if you call Dallas or Dallas home, the HVAC experts at Appliance & Air Care Experts are here to make heater replacement less of a hassle. We invite you to call (972) 771-5987 to schedule heater service and discover why your friends and neighbors trust us with their heating and cooling needs.
For tips on timing your heater replacement and telling when it’s time for one, read on.
Call (972) 771-5987
to schedule your heater installation in the Dallas or Plano.
Signs You Might Need a New Heater
A lot of homeowners cross their fingers in hopes that their heater or heat pump can be repaired. Even a few hundred dollars for a repair is much easier to come up with than thousands for a total system replacement. But wishes don’t always come true. There comes a time in every HVAC system’s life when repairing it is no longer feasible or economical. This can be due to low parts availability, rust, or general system degradement. If you notice any of the following symptoms of a heater on its last leg, it might be time to start saving for a new heater:
- Old age: Like cars, all heating systems degrade with time. While regular maintenance can extend the lifespan of your unit, it can’t do so indefinitely. If your unit was made more than 10-15 years ago, most HVAC experts will recommend replacing it.
- Frequent Repairs: Are you now on a first-name basis with our HVAC technician? Have you called them out more than once or twice this season? Well, it might be a sign that a major repair (and likely replacement) is incoming. In many cases, it’s better to proactively replace the unit—during a slower time of year—than wait for that last domino to fall. In more temperate times, rebates and special heating system discounts are often available.
- High Energy Bills: As your heater ages, it may use more energy to achieve the same level of comfort. Over time, you’ll see this reflected in your monthly utility bills.
Fortunately, no matter the size or scope of the problem, Appliance & Air Care Experts can handle your heater repair or replacement. For prompt heating service in Dallas, Plano, or Rockwall, give (972) 771-5987 a jingle.
How to Ensure You Get the Best Heater for Your Home
After you’ve decided to replace your old heating system, it’s time to consider what you want to replace it with. When estimating the total cost of installing a new system, you’ll need to take the following into account:
- Energy Efficiency: How friendly do you want to be to the environment? Do you mind paying more upfront for a unit that saves you money over the long term? For people looking to save, we suggest installing a unit with an AFUE of above 90. This minimizes damage to the planet while lessening the sting of your heating bills.
- Sizing: How large or how small is your home? This can have a huge impact on the cost of a new heater as well as how efficiently it runs. And, honestly, that makes sense. Heating a home with two or three stories takes a lot more power than a ranch-style house. While some homeowners think bigger is better, that’s not the case when it comes to HVAC. A unit that’s oversized often short cycles, which leads to loss of efficiency as well as quicker part wear. It’s sort of the same effect as highway versus city driving.
- Fuel Source: The type of fuel your home uses can also impact the cost of your new heater. Electric heating units are the most affordable but also tend to be the most expensive to run. Gas heaters are cheaper than oil and typically less messy.
We know needing a new heater in Dallas gives you a lot of things to consider. But you won’t be making this decision alone. Our local HVAC experts will present you with a number of options that fit your budget and your home. Rest assured that our top concern is your comfort, not our bottom line or inventory. If affordability is a problem, check out our promotions and financing pages.
Don’t Waste Your New Heater Investment
Whether your unit is brand new or a few years old, annual heater maintenance will keep it operating at peak efficiency. When we install your new heater, ask if we’re offering any tune-up and maintenance incentives with it. During these regular preventive visits, our HVAC technician will run through an extensive checklist that includes everything from wiring inspections to burner cleaning and filter replacement. By ensuring all obstacles to operation are removed, we make staying warm easy and hassle-free. To learn more about our HVAC maintenance program in Dallas, give (972) 771-5987 a call.
When Replacing a Heater in Dallas, Trust the Company Your Neighbors Do
If your heater is costing you a fortune to run or has stopped working completely, we can help. Our flexible scheduling allows us to handle heater replacements promptly, so you don’t get stuck in the cold. Because we know a heater replacement is hard enough, we provide replacement and installation quotes at no-cost to you or your family. Whether you need the system now or are trying to be proactive, our local HVAC experts are just a call away. If you do choose Appliance & Air Care Experts, you can count on us to clean up after ourselves and properly dispose of the old heating unit.
Appliance & Air Care Experts has been proudly serving Dallas, Plano, Rockwall, and the surrounding areas for 49 years. In addition to heater replacement, we also provide AC replacement and a wide array of indoor air quality services. To get to know us better, we invite you to check out our Google profile.